Did a healthcare professional’s behaviour fall short? Did they cross an ethical line? Would you like to talk to someone about your concerns or make a complaint about the health services you received?
We are here to protect you.
You and your family have the right to safe and ethical healthcare. If you have a concern or complaint about the care you received, contact the college that regulates your health professional. These links will take you right to the page that explains the complaints process.
Click on the profession link below for detailed information about how to get help. (Clicking on the links below will re-direct you to another website.)
- Dental Hygienists
- Dental Technologists
- Massage Therapists
- Medical Laboratory Technologists
- Medical Radiation Technologists
- Occupational Therapists
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
- Physicians and Surgeons
- Psychologists and Psychological Associates
- Respiratory Therapists
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners