Find a healthcare professional
The public registers are reliable and up-to-date.
Anyone registered to practise in Ontario has met their college’s standards for providing safe, competent, and ethical care. The registers will tell you if a healthcare professional has ever been disciplined for professional misconduct.
Registers can be called by different names.
Ontario health regulators use different names for their public registers. For example, you might see: Find a Professional, Doctor Search, Member Search, Registry or Member Profile.
Use the Register to find:
- If your healthcare professional is registered with a health profession college
- Where they work
- Their contact information
- The languages they speak
- Their professional credentials
- Any discipline history
Click on the profession link below to find the register for your healthcare professional. (Clicking on the links below will re-direct you to another website.)
- Dental Hygienists
- Dental Technologists
- Massage Therapists
- Medical Laboratory Technologists
- Medical Radiation Technologists
- Occupational Therapists
- Physicians and Surgeons
- Psychological Associates
- Respiratory Therapists
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners