Get help when you have concerns or complaints about your care
We are here to protect you.
You and your family have the right to safe and ethical healthcare. If you have a concern or complaint about the quality of care you have received, contact the college that regulates your healthcare professional. These links will take you right to the page that explains the complaints process.
Click on the profession link below for detailed information about how to get help. (Clicking on the links below will re-direct you to another website.)
- Dental Hygienists
- Dental Technologists
- Massage Therapists
- Medical Laboratory Technologists
- Medical Radiation Technologists
- Occupational Therapists
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
- Physicians and Surgeons
- Psychologists and Psychological Associates
- Respiratory Therapists
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners