Your feedback is valuable.
Ontario health colleges regularly seek the views of the public, health professionals and other stakeholders for the development of policies, guidelines and other documents. The feedback we receive helps fulfill our mandate to protect the public.
Through our consultations, we work to achieve transparent, informed and collaborative policy development for the regulation of health professions in Ontario. Your feedback helps us identify and assess the issues we should examine that concern the public.
Click on the profession links to access the public consultations pages for each college: (Clicking on the links below will re-direct you to another website.)
- Dental Hygienists
- Dental Technologists
- Massage Therapists
- Medical Laboratory Technologists
- Medical Radiation Technologists
- Occupational Therapists
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
- Physicians and Surgeons
- Psychologists and Psychological Associates
- Respiratory Therapists
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners